Monday, September 24, 2007

Big Red Fever & Big Red Stress!

Happy Monday everyone!
I am absolutely exhausted, but it's because of a great weekend.
Michael and I went to Nebraska to visit my friend Brenda and her husband, Mark. You've met the Smith family in previous posts. Last year they came to Iowa for the Nebraska vs. Iowa State game (yes, we stood on the hillside the entire time). This year we went west to watch the Huskers take on Ball State ... and we had real seats!

Tailgating ... even though the game started at 11:30

Memorial Stadium pre-game


It's probably tough to read the scoreboard, but for those of you who don't give a hoot about college football, the final score was 41-40. It was a nailbiter of a game and very hard for Husker fans to watch. Our defense was horrific. Michael officially thinks I'm crazy after watching me around like I had ants in my pants the entire game. I wasn't alone. So, I guess all Nebraska fans are crazy? Don't answer that. I know ... we're a little obsessed.

The football game is only part of the reason for my lack of energy today, but right now I don't have time to tell you about the rest of the weekend.

Stay tuned for another update later in the week!

EEK

Erin.Kiernan@whotv.com

No comments: