It is always tough to come back to reality after any vacation, but especially difficult when you've done absolutely nothing but lounge around for a week.
How do you like to vacation? Do you plan every minute of every day, or just take it as it comes? Do you have any suggestions for great vacation spots or cool places to see? I'm not very far along on visiting all fifty states, and it's one of my goals so reading your recommendations will be fun.
Finally, I want to let you know that I have accomplished one of my life goals ... I AM MORE TAN THAN JOHN BACHMAN!!!!
:)
EEK
5 comments:
Okay, I saw the pictures of the two arms and thought, what the heck is this all about...
ROFL!!!!
Welcome Back Erin!
Ha Ha, Erin, you crack me up! That was good!!! I bet John will be wanting to compare arms after a few golf outings... just wait :)
Welcome back and hope you enjoyed your vacation!!!
Puerto Rico
I’ve recommended the key island of Vieques located on the east side of the main island of Puerto Rico. It is not what the Florida Keys, South Padre and La Joya Cove look like with all of the touristy stuff. Couple of my friends from Iowa visited Vieques and they loved the experience they had. My friends particularly loved the bioluminescent bay. I consider this a unique experience worthy of a spot for vacation.
We usually just take vacation day by day...We have things we want to see but don't really plan it out...I would suggest Virgina the Williamsburg area, Southern California, Hawiaii (the fight kinda stinks though) The Grand Canyon was totally awesome...also Glacier National park in Montana was cool too...
Hope that helps! Glad you are back!
I recommend Brazil. I went there for my cousin's wedding in March. I went to Sao Paulo (you can skip that city) and Iguazu Falls which is on the boarder of Brazil and Argentina. There is an Argentinian side and a Brazilian side. The picture below is of Devil's Throat, the BIG waterfall. My profile picture is of Devil's Throat. Its worth the 9 hour plane trip from Dallas to get there.
Post a Comment