Hi folks! So ... last night I was rushing to do my weekly "Erin Off Camera" post and I accidentally put it in the "Workout of the Week" blog. Oooops! Here it is...
******************************************************************************
Hello and Happy Monday, gang!
I am working on about three different projects at once and feeling like my head my blow up, so this will be a "random thoughts" edition.
What is up with the weather?!? My poor husband has been stuck in D.C. since last week in a city that's cripled by a few inches of snow - much less 30! And now it's snowing here again. Seriously?!??
The Superbowl was fun to watch, but after that crazy interception and touchdown the suspense was gone. I like a close game and it was one until then. I didn't really have a favorite, but was pulling for the Colts because of Dallas Clark. However, it's pretty cool to see New Orleans win after everything that city and its people have been through.
The ads were underwhemling. I still can't get enough of the talking babies in the E-Trade commericals but there wasn't anything else that I loved. You?
I do not get the Lickliter fuss. I finally watched the skit over the weekend, and I just don't get it. I don't think it's that funny or that offensive. I don't get it.
How is it possible to go to Target to buy two things and spend more than $100?!?!?
One of my childhood girlfriends spent the night on Friday. There is nothing like quality time with someone who's known you forever and loves you for who you are.
Do you pay attention to expiration dates on food? I am a freak about this and I toss anything that's even one day past the date ... except for cheese. I will cut mold off of a block of cheese and eat what's left. This really grosses some people out, but I figure cheese is really just mold anyway right? I could live on wine and cheese.
Speaking of both wine and cheese and the need to burn those things off my thighs, don't miss this week's "Workout of the Week" because you'll get to see me and Sonya on a device that looks like it belongs in the torture chambers in the Tower of London! Tune in Tuesday at 5, or go to the "Workout of the Week" section on the homepage.
We also have a "13 Cares" this week about a wonderful kid spending his Fridays after school doing some really special stuff. Join us Wednesday at 6.
I'm starving ... catch ya later!
EEK
Erin.Kiernan@whotv.com
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin,
I am an expiration date freak, too! Some of my friends giggle but I don't eat things past the date it says!!!
The Target things I think is common for a lot of folks :) I know it is a problem for me! I love Target!
Finally...comment about a story that was done tonight. I don't understand how insurance companies can tell doctors what tests they can give. Did the insurance company folks go to medical school? This really is more rhetorical but still.... That bothered me a lot. I just don't get how these companies can have so much pull. The parent in the story stated it well, GREED! That is so sad!
Post a Comment