Hello and Happy Monday, gang!
I am absolutely beat. I taught two classes at the Y this morning and then Sonya and I had one of the most brutal "Workout of the Week" shoots EVER. My whole body is shaking. I can hardly type. Geesh!
I hope you've all been enjoying some of the great weather we've been having. Wasn't Memorial Day weekend glorious? Michael and I spend virtually all of it working our way through a long "to do" list around our house. Back desk sanded and stained. Check. Dead roses bushes dug up and replaced with new ones. Check. Hedges trimmed. Check. Planters cleaned out and filled with plants. Check. Vegetable garden planted. Check. Flowers planted around our little shrimpy tree. Check. Weeds dug up and bushes planted along the side of the house. Check. Patio furniture cleaned and put in place. Check. Whew! There's still more to be done, but it feels good (and looks good) to get that much accomplished!
I have big news on my weird back injury but I don't think I can muster up the brain power or typing speed to fill you in right now. I'll either save it for next week or slip it into the "Workout of the Week" blog tomorrow. How's that for a tease?
Finally, I am raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association again this year. If you'd like to help out just visit this link.
https://www.joinmda.org/teludsmia2010/ErinKiernan/
I know times are tight for a lot of us right now, but even a few dollars can make a big difference. Thanks for considering making donation.
Have a fanastic week!
EEK
Erin.Kiernan@whotv.com
Monday, June 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sorry to hear about your husband.
Prayers and best wishes to both of you.
Erin and Michael, My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this difficult time. Hopefully the prognosis will be full recovery and you two can go on with your lives and put this behind you. Blessings!
I almost never watch KCCI, and tonight, because of the hockey game, I switched over and just heard about your husband on their 10 pm news. Warm wishes and the very best of luck to you both. Once this is all over with, the two of you will have to do more yard work!!
Erin, you know that we all care about you and Michael. The fact that he had the news conference, and stated what was the reason was for his leaving, was very professional and right. We appreciate his service to the community. As a cancer survior myself, I know the two of you are strong people who will lean on each other and who will have your friends and family to help during this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
Erin and Michael,
Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.
Post a Comment