Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome Baby Brimanda!

Great news to share blog readers . . . Baby Brimanda has entered the world! I thought it only right to let you know, since you saw the lovely baby shower pictures in my last post. Thank goodness we got that done, since this little one showed up several days ahead of schedule!
Here are the details from mom and dad, along with some precious pictures.

Maddox Joel Wajda
Born: 4-16-07 1:11 a.m.
Weight: 6lbs 14 oz
Length: 19 inches


So sweet.


I'm tired!


I know, I'm so cute you can hardly stand it!
Best wishes to Brian and Amanda . . . we can't wait to meet Maddox. Maybe when he visits the station, we will get pictures with his eyes open.
Stay tuned blog readers, this baby stuff is getting NUTS!


2 comments:

Phil said...

So Cute...Tell Brian and Amanda Congrats for me. --PC in OKC

Heather R. said...

That is one cute baby. The last picture with the blue blanket he looks alot like Amanda. Way cute. Pass on our congrats. I know kinda a personal question Erin but are you and Michael wanting kids someday?