My friend Michelle sent me this cartoon last week and I think it's perfect.
It's been so cold, I wore my snow pants and boots to work last week, which brings me to our next topic ... is it SEXY?
No ... this is decidedly "unsexy" if you ask me. However, last week Sonya and I had a story in one of our newscasts about the sexiest jobs. TV anchors rank #10, based on the fact that you don't know what we're wearing underneath the desk!
Mr. Ed and all of our meteorologists are always wearing full suits ... there's no hiding your bottom when you're standing in front of the weather wall!
Scott and Tracy do the hard work behind the scenes so they get to wear whatever they want!
Sonya's always wearing crazy sexy shoes, even when it's twenty below!
And Dan Winters goes with jeans on the bottom - a real working reporter!
If you're interested in reading the article from Career Builder and seeing the entire top ten list, here's the link ...
How sexy is your job? Whatever you do, have a good week!
EEK
9 comments:
Erin, IMO you would be sexy in whatever you choose to wear!
Great pictures & funny blog post :)
Erin...you never said anything about my guess regarding your list. I'm courious if I'm right.
By the way, my job is very un-sexy. Computer programmer...old school mainframe programmer.
Most news anchors are not sexy IMO. But some of you Channel 13 ladies are the exception. Erin, Jeriann, Lynn, Elizabeth, you all have some sex appeal for sure. Defintely doesn't hurt looking at eye candy while watching the news. Good post EK!
Hilarious post. Thanks for putting up pictures :)
I'm a stay at home Mom...don't think there's much sex appeal there!
Being an admin. asst to the Director of Motor Carrier Services at the DOT, I get to wear jeans and a nice top, however, my friends across the hallway at the drivers license station get to wear those lovely blue outfits!! I'm sure they'd argue there sexy :)But that's my opinion :)
I think Dan Winters would be sexy in anything he wears. Anything.
Those pictures are fun. Thanks. :)
I'm a youth director at a church. Pretty sure that's on the other end of the sexy spectrum... you know, the side of the spectrum where pants are required.
Several years ago I lived in western Montana, and my first winter there we literally hit -40° one night WITHOUT the wind chill. I guess I've become immune (or numb) to just about any other sub-zero reading since! That's the kind of cold where your car just laughs at you when you try to start it.
Sexy job? Well, I currently work at Younker's, so not really. My professional training is Presbyterian clergy, so nix on that, too. Now, I also used to be a TSA security person at the DSM airport a few years ago. I suppose there may have been a certain appeal to the uniform! :-)
Kip
Jelly Bean said...
"Most news anchors are not sexy IMO. But some of you Channel 13 ladies are the exception. Erin, Jeriann, Lynn, Elizabeth, you all have some sex appeal for sure."
You forgot Sonya! :-)
Post a Comment