Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drugs

Last night I was in so much pain I went to a walk-in clinic on my dinner break.
One of the little gals working there came up to be in the waiting room and told me that if I needed an x-ray, they couldn't do one. I told her I didn't want an x-ray, I wanted drugs.
Now I have some heavy-duty muscle relaxants, steroids (?) and Sonya's heating pad so I'm thinking I should be able to move normally soon.
Speaking of Sonya, her investigation into Petland this week was great. If you missed the stories, you can watch them online and give us your thoughts on our "Hot Topic Blog" on our homepage. Sonya's work makes this Mister Rogers quote relevant:

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said 'yes,' when all
it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody
else."

1 comment:

Friend of channel 13 said...

Erin,
Not surprised that you went to the clinic during your dinner hour....you looked stressed, or distressed maybe, that night.
friends know when their friends are not feeling well....I consider you a friend, see you every day,
M-F