Monday, July 20, 2009

Very Random Thoughts

Hi Gang!
Happy Monday!
I'm waaaaayyyy behind ... so here's a random 9:40pm post:

Snakes vs. Squirrels:
I'd kill one animal with anything handy, nearly crash my car to avoid killing the other.

Parabens:
Lots of emails about this substance since my allergy posts. Who knew?

Golf:
I don't play and normally don't give a hoot, but would've liked it if that Watson guy won.

Cleaning:
Incredibly therapeutic. I feel better, even if I injured myself.

Rejection:
Discovered a bunch of "You have great potential" letters while cleaning last weekend. I can laugh ... now.

Harley:
Our friend just bought one. I'm jealous ... and scared. Love that rumble.

Ahhhhhh:
Nothing better than time with Michael, a massage, wine, cheese, great weather, and the porch.

Have a great week!
EEK
Erin.Kiernan@whotv.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add my 2-cents worth to the snake debate... I don't like them any more than you do and I may be tempted to take a weedeater to one. But I do think your comment was inappropriate - and here's why. Try Googling methods used for eliminating snakes from your property. You will not find any information on how to kill them. That is because snakes are a protected species. It is illegal to kill even the most poisonous snakes. I doubt that the penalty would be much more than a small fine, but being a public figure you may not want to endorse the killing of a protected species....Just make sure that no one is watching when you kill it.

Iowa Birdie said...

Since you get so many comments on your hair, how about a hair post? :) Tell us where you go, what you use, etc.

:)