Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Loving the little ones and laughing so hard it hurts

Late again!
It's been a crazy couple of weeks in the newsroom and I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The highlight of last week for Michael and I was something we didn't experience first hand. Our neices Olivia and Ella had the chance to spend time with some fuzzy friends.


Their first encounter with some of the characters from Sesame Street Live happened Friday during story time at the library. How cool! Saturday the girls were here at the station when Elmo and Cookie stopped by

And then the big event!

Matt, Beth, Olivia and Ella had a great time - how fun!

As for us - we had a great time riding our bikes and hanging out with friends this weekend. That included making some new friends via some old friends (does that make sense?)... we ran into Heather Burnside and her friend Kim had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I love that feeling.

Have a great remainder of the week!
EEK
Erin.Kiernan@whotv.com

No comments: